The Open Education Consortium and the AGH University of Science and Technology, organizers of the Open Education Global Conference 2016, invite proposals for conference sessions to take place in Kraków, Poland April 12-14.
The theme of the Open Education Global Conference 2016 is Convergence Through Collaboration.
Five tracks under this theme:
- Integration of Open Practices: Explores the ways that open educational practices are meeting the needs of 21st century education.
- Collaboration: Highlights the ways that collaboration enhances efforts in openness.
- Open Education as Strategy: Focuses on the ways that open practices contribute to solving greater problems in education.
- Research to Advance Open Education: This track will include research on all aspects of open education.
- Open Education Initiatives in Europe: We invite presentations that focus on European open education efforts and regional initiatives.
For more information about the conference, its themes and how to submit a proposal, please visit: http://conference.oeconsortium.org/2016/
Deadline for submissions: 16 November 2015.