Partnerships in Education: Research and Practices
The next EASA conference will be hosted 12 – 14 January 2010, by the Vaal Triangle Campus of the North-West University at the Emerald Vanderbijlpark.
The Conference theme will be Partnerships in Education: Research and Practices.
Sub themes include the role of partnerships in:
- The changing purposes of education: shaping “new kinds” of teacher, worker, citizen and personal identities.
- Creating learning pathways between the “real world” and places of learning.
- Collaborative partnerships: Education institutions, academics, educators and learners
- Partnerships between the Department of Education, higher education community, civil society and schools
- Partnerships for education for personal and contextual transformation.
- Parental partnerships in the governance of schools
All authors interested in presenting papers, are invited to submit an abstract electronically to Ms Petra Lawson